I can see you staring there from across the block
Day out with Girlfriends (:




Went out with my Poly'Girlfriends to town! supposed to watch 'The Proposal', but because I'm late and we can't like find a way to get across to shaw; so we changed our mind instead to shop at orchard. heheheh. I managed to see my Jereen'Darl at MiMi. &the most happy thingy is, Sharon bought two tops today! heh xD shop around &camwhore at starbuck. Then, went home around 4-5plus (?) Chanced upon Germaine'Baby otw back to interchange. Looking forward to wed!
Don't know if I should go clubbing today! Like boring only. Unless Asmond wanna come fetch me down? (Grins) Today got 终极三国!
&Lastly, Dearest finally wrote something for me. (happy)
Love.



Went out with my Poly'Girlfriends to town! supposed to watch 'The Proposal', but because I'm late and we can't like find a way to get across to shaw; so we changed our mind instead to shop at orchard. heheheh. I managed to see my Jereen'Darl at MiMi. &the most happy thingy is, Sharon bought two tops today! heh xD shop around &camwhore at starbuck. Then, went home around 4-5plus (?) Chanced upon Germaine'Baby otw back to interchange. Looking forward to wed!
Don't know if I should go clubbing today! Like boring only. Unless Asmond wanna come fetch me down? (Grins) Today got 终极三国!
&Lastly, Dearest finally wrote something for me. (happy)
Love.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home