!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Thursday, September 03, 2009

Chequered Past


Somewhere deep inside, the old me is calling for me.
I just wish to go on living for the future. Because' you meant alot.

-

Me ytd went drinking till about 3plus den cabbed home with x.phoebe. she nbcb because i paid for the cab fares which cost me about 40bucks. hahaha. joke lah. she nbcb cause she made me the last one to go home. hahahaha. was texting with Gary while waiting for the stupid cab, wishing in happy birthday in advance. then quickly pompom and watch tv till 5plus and ko. dint went gaigai with lao bao today. so so so sorry.

I want go out soon! (although im going out tmr) Me want buy clothes/top/shorts/pants/3quarter/earings/nailpolish etcetc. Me want a lot a lot of things. &My lousy cockroach is playing with me in my tagboard. haha. x33

Wo hao xiang PJB oh! :D (blushed)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home