!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Shine



Alamak, me so difficult to make up my mind if i should go out tmr. but i'm heading to drink with girlfriends in awhile time! hehehe. currently, im putting makeup while posting. &Me really dontknow if wanna go out tmr. me really very sian at home but me still dontknow if want go out. arghhh. okay. i know im repeating again and again. Gan pua sian ~ oh yeah, happy birthday Shun hao hao hao, hao ah fei ! hehehe.

Yesterday, chitchat talk cock sing song lame with dearest PJBJayden. hahaha. End up we "socialising" till abt 3-4plus in the morning. he says im demoted from repairing my heart to repair the radio. haha. and i can't get to sleep after that. count sheeps, count cow till like 5plus den fell asleep. woke up around 12plus, cause' my house hen noisy oh! den watch dvds till 6 and swtiched to my K.O 3anguo! *thumbs up. Oh yeah, I'm done preparing myself (: going off ! <:

&Lastly, I (L) that someone whom say I'm a good girl, and asked me to study. -.-

I forget how, but it just started off like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home