Someone special, like You to Me.

I don't know how to describe the feelings i've for you (:
-
I only have like 4hours sleep today. So sad! because my dearest, Poon Jun Boon Jayden, was chatting with me from about 12 plus to 4am in the morning. hehehe. he's so nice ytd to accompany me, while i'm all alone at home. hahaha. &I think he ytd only caught 2prawns so far, because he din't managed to use me as a bait to attract prawns. wahaha :D (Insert heart)
Woke up around 8 (?) to prepare and headed to TeckWhyeMac. deli-dehli till around 10am den went in the school. hahaha. went 'visit' a lot of teachers. Mr Cheok most lame one lorzx. anyhow talk only! wakakaka. afterwhich, around 2plus den left to 143market for 'lunch'. dabao home for mummy and korkor den sleep till like 7.30pm, Just now. hahaha. and currently, using com. but i think my elder brother coming back home. had to go soon. sian. O.O
-
I only have like 4hours sleep today. So sad! because my dearest, Poon Jun Boon Jayden, was chatting with me from about 12 plus to 4am in the morning. hehehe. he's so nice ytd to accompany me, while i'm all alone at home. hahaha. &I think he ytd only caught 2prawns so far, because he din't managed to use me as a bait to attract prawns. wahaha :D (Insert heart)
Woke up around 8 (?) to prepare and headed to TeckWhyeMac. deli-dehli till around 10am den went in the school. hahaha. went 'visit' a lot of teachers. Mr Cheok most lame one lorzx. anyhow talk only! wakakaka. afterwhich, around 2plus den left to 143market for 'lunch'. dabao home for mummy and korkor den sleep till like 7.30pm, Just now. hahaha. and currently, using com. but i think my elder brother coming back home. had to go soon. sian. O.O
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home