!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Friday, August 28, 2009

It ended before it even begin >:


Where Got Ghost Movie Rating : 7/10 (:

My right eye is red like nobody business. !@#$%
I think it's infection again. Sigh.
Woke up at 11am by Mummy today, to pester me eat and went to watch movie w her.
hahaha. ended up, i only went prepared at 2pm.
dint meet my secsch clinque for dinner cause' mummy got cook.
after show, walked around to get some blings for my phone. Then home-d.

&Now, i want to watch 3anguo alrd! so goodbye!
and last but not least, SHUNHAO KEEP SAYING HE'S NOT FAT AT ALL.
hahaha. but he's fat in fact! wahaha.

1 Comments:

Blogger WANLIN said...

Comments no accept one. Tsk.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home