!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Monday, August 10, 2009

Drifted apart

Ribena thumbs up! (:
My mummy bought me two packets of Ribena. wahahha.
shuang, but im still sucking the empty 1st packet now -.-

had a short chat with dearest..
he kept on saying whatever i say are excuses.
idiotic pig! &he's preparing to go out now. (sian)

been studying since 10plus or 11plus (i think) till about 5plus or 6?
was trying to figure out how to differentiate the type of qns for stats.
cannot take it. head big. so many similar thingy. (faint)
going to revise alil P.O.M later. (bored)
I wish i got harddisk inside my brain, so i can store loads of things.
Awwww.. tmr school again! walao -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home