!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Thursday, August 27, 2009

可知你是我生命中的最舍不得


Overdue picture. I only managed to transfer 1 of it to my lappy,
because im lack of patience. wahahaha.
:

Hurray! Exams like so finally over!
I studied like fcuk can. all thanks to dearest lorzx.
&because of exams, i dint text him for so long leh! till today (:

Papers goes like this order: Principles of Management. Statistic method for business. Microeconomics and Lastly, Accounting For Fixed Assets.
Overall : Fine.

After today's AFA paper, went to makan w meiting, Jasmine and serene!
Been so long since i ate pizzahut can!

TADA~ *YUMMY*


Afterwhich headed home with meiting. dint chanced upon ken they all at AMK.
hahahaha. text with dearest till half and i fall asleep =x ROAR!
tmr going watch movie with mummy! (: where got ghost!

-

It's like only a few weeks when the two of us dint chat.
but why did it seem like ages since we last talk.
although the feelings is still the same, why am i feeling so disappointed in someways.
But knowing you're still here with me, im contented.
(L)

1 Comments:

Blogger WANLIN said...

Like finally only! Haah. Know results share wit me ah. ^^

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home