!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Sunday, July 26, 2009

Where'd you go, I miss you so.


Mango's (:

Hello readers! I just finished my speech outline for eff com ICA3.
three cheers to Sharon! &after this post, i'm going to do sharepoint proj -.-
tmr is presentation for our own webpage. hahaha. quite lame lah!
I'm waiting for my dinner to arrive man! hungryy! )x

I went to read the diary i used to wrote when i was working last time.
so much memories flashed back my mind. those moments were so... (=
but still, i prefer the life i'm leading now. whatever -.-

I'm off to my sharepoint, bye!
&not to forget, PJB is a fat pig and he's say i anyhow only! LOL!

4 Comments:

Blogger WANLIN said...

what happen siak, iyoh. who interrupt? haha. aiseh, story longgg sio. anyway, got things to ask you. text you real soon. misses.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Sharon's said...

Wanlin's- den quick text me!

7:06 PM  
Blogger WANLIN said...

i know you miss me. hehe. ok, text now. now!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Sharon's said...

you text la!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home