Looking to your eyes, I know I can't denied

I can't fucking find a picture to upload.
so bear with the old pic.
I realised that i havent been updating my blog for ages.
hahahaha, and my latest blog post has 26comments so far. haha.
Alright, a lot of things happened recently. too lazy to name them 1by1.
Projects are coming up altogether.
&I seriously hateGloria! she keep on giving last min instructions. knn -.-
I'm so going to shoot red arrow on monday's feedback! haaah..
Oh yeah, i thought me&my dearest has something went wrong a few days back.
but it's just me thinking too much, cause' nothing happened at all!
so hilarious right, but what to do, he'd taken up a lot in my life seriously.
even if there's nothing more indepth, I love this way.
okay, im going to do my sharepoint grp proj. so boring ~
so bear with the old pic.
I realised that i havent been updating my blog for ages.
hahahaha, and my latest blog post has 26comments so far. haha.
Alright, a lot of things happened recently. too lazy to name them 1by1.
Projects are coming up altogether.
&I seriously hate
I'm so going to shoot red arrow on monday's feedback! haaah..
Oh yeah, i thought me&my dearest has something went wrong a few days back.
but it's just me thinking too much, cause' nothing happened at all!
so hilarious right, but what to do, he'd taken up a lot in my life seriously.
even if there's nothing more indepth, I love this way.
okay, im going to do my sharepoint grp proj. so boring ~
Labels: PJB IS LOVED
2 Comments:
post liao lor. hmmm. me is loved la, what pjb. LOL. :x looks like you're very busy lor. how to meet you this busywoman. tsktsk.
wanlin's- YEAH, IM SUPER BUSY! haah! no, who want love you! I (L) my PJB leh! :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home