Birthday Girl
First of all, Happy birthday Miss Loh JiaWen! (L)
I'm sorry tht i'd not been turning up for meetups cause' too busy!
But i hope you know you're not forgotten oh! &I love you as much as before! :D
Hope you enjoy your birthday. Love&misses!
Okay, currently im not in bed yet!
I've taken my cough syrup &Im still typing on th keyboard.
My dearest keep asking me to rest rest rest since ytd. HAHA!
he can be even cuter! (: anyway, i saw him before my AFA test today!
he looked so cute when he havent fully wake up man! *can't take my eyes off him*
Tmr, POM lecture is cancelled! so my next lesson only start at 11am!
I want watch eclipse tmr leh! can i wake up? ): hahahaha!
alright, off to bed! tmr got more things to do like today!
I want watch eclipse tmr leh! can i wake up? ): hahahaha!
alright, off to bed! tmr got more things to do like today!
2 Comments:
stead liao ah? LOL. don't love you also. -ignores lol. :x
Wanlin's - never stead laah!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home