Flashback ...

Ancient ago picture ! LOL.
I promise after my grey contact lens expired, i'll get back my magic Black lens(:
I just finished editing my homepage ONLY for my Sharepoint proj.
i get so pissed off editing the picture lah dey. rahhh!
tmr monday again! &I hate monday! cause' got gloria&CC!
I'm so going to be emo with Jas&Meiting!
I (L) My stupid dearest to the max.
Because' he so cute &I can't take him off my mind.
I promise after my grey contact lens expired, i'll get back my magic Black lens(:
I just finished editing my homepage ONLY for my Sharepoint proj.
i get so pissed off editing the picture lah dey. rahhh!
tmr monday again! &I hate monday! cause' got gloria&CC!
I'm so going to be emo with Jas&Meiting!
I (L) My stupid dearest to the max.
Because' he so cute &I can't take him off my mind.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home