"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get."
You have a pretty mellow and easy going outlook on life.
You are ready for any curveball that life throws at you."
Seriously, i dontknow what to blog nowadays.
Just that this week seems to be exams week ! there's exam here&there 0.o"
&I get super tired ! even though i slept early the day before! sigh):
Today, I finished my AFA ICA. overall - good!
coming up is Principle Of Management ICA.. awwwww~
&lessons for tmr starts at 11am. &afterthat got break in between till 3.30 for makeup lesson of MicroEcons -.- wapiang~ rot all th way ah! (cries)
I think i will go MIA at blog. super moodless to write..
:
:
Why do i feel this way, babye? Wasn't it good all the way from the start?
Why it tend to change right now? (cries) what am i supposed to do?
I dontwish to just give it up, Because i'd been holding on for soso long-
If it's suppose to be given up, i guess i can't do it&i never will do it.
Cause' all that i asked for, was all along those you 'd tried to give me-
You have a pretty mellow and easy going outlook on life.
You are ready for any curveball that life throws at you."
Seriously, i dontknow what to blog nowadays.
Just that this week seems to be exams week ! there's exam here&there 0.o"
&I get super tired ! even though i slept early the day before! sigh):
Today, I finished my AFA ICA. overall - good!
coming up is Principle Of Management ICA.. awwwww~
&lessons for tmr starts at 11am. &afterthat got break in between till 3.30 for makeup lesson of MicroEcons -.- wapiang~ rot all th way ah! (cries)
I think i will go MIA at blog. super moodless to write..
:
:
Why do i feel this way, babye? Wasn't it good all the way from the start?
Why it tend to change right now? (cries) what am i supposed to do?
I dontwish to just give it up, Because i'd been holding on for soso long-
If it's suppose to be given up, i guess i can't do it&i never will do it.
Cause' all that i asked for, was all along those you 'd tried to give me-
6 Comments:
Aiai ! :D
Think i saw you at Lot One today (:
always buey again one laa, you. lol. eheh! must cheerup ok. cannot away so emoemo one. still have meme ma! got anything must text & tell me ok. i'll supporting you whatever you do. cheerup, mum! :D
i wont text you. cause' i very dao one . hahahahah ! alright, it's just some random thoughts. i wil be fine!
Shumin- hello aiai ! really?! never wave to me! ):
NEVER LINK ME ):
to caiying - hahahaha. drop me your link =x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home