!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Friday, June 05, 2009

In the midst of a camp ; (LOL -.-")
Poon Jun Boon Jayden says this is the new phrase that i learnt today!
HAHA.. he dint know my eng for olevel was c6! and he give me sucha phrase.
&most hilarious thingy is, i went to ask him this.
' Why you in the midst of a camp sia? sounds like you gg be cooked! '
I guess he must be laughing his heart out ! (oh faint*)

:
:

Today, I'd my Principles of Management test!
thought it will be a nightmare,but turn out to be fine!
HAHA. i nearly die because of bleeding while doing the test!
My two cute little toes are injured! 'They' attacked themselves with the shoes.
and overall - They lost the battle! AArhhhh ! 没出息的家伙! LOL!
Afterwhich, had Stats tutorial and breaktime before microecons lecture starts!
chatted with the same cliques abt our sec school lives (:
aftermath home- alone! was reading ' my best friend's girl ' in the train. nice! :D

&Currently, I'm like a stupid who laugh at my phone like nobody's business!
WAHAHA.. all thanks to Poon Jun Boon Jayden! xD
End here! should i go stats tutorial now? hmmm..

4 Comments:

Blogger WANLIN said...

go dye back la? :o no money isit. HAHA. my band camp just over! haha. :) msg you also dont know what to say.. sian la. i miss you.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Sharon's said...

kaopei la. den dont msg lor. nobody use gun point at your head ask you msg me.

9:07 PM  
Blogger WANLIN said...

relax la. when i've time i msg you ok. msg you till half you tell me bill bombing. lol.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Sharon's said...

dontwant reply you leh..

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home