!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Sunday, June 21, 2009

I lose my mind because of you

Oh, I want to kill myself
Sorry, I really don't know how to control myself at this point of time. When all the feelings in within me was so overwhelming that it has gone beyond my control. I'm sorry if I've indirectly hurt someone in the way i speak, because all these feelings is tearing me apart. &It's like beyond my mean to let it go. I wanted to just let the feelings flow like how it used to. But it seems so different now as in, it has taken a toll on me. Too hard, Too hard for me to breathe. Seems like I'm digging on my own grave now. Oh, I seriously want to kill myself. This strong jealousy has taken up my life. I need some space to pace out. What am i suppose to do now? To let it go or what? If i did, then all those efforts will go to drain. If i don't, am i going to kill myself indirectly?
Ha.. What a joke I've made inside me. Sighxzxz


:

A short update then,
I went Kbox last minute with my 2ndbrother. Fun(:
Afterwhich had supper at Yishun, home around 3plus.
Today is Mummy's birthday! Acc her watch Night in the museum2 with her jus now.
it's daddy's day too. love dad. hugs*
School tmr.. sigh.

4 Comments:

Blogger MEITING's said...

sharon wong dont die!! hahaha! later no one quarrel with me xD cheerup! (:

7:24 PM  
Blogger Sharon's said...

Meiting- walaozxz! so you only want me quarrel with you ah. haha. come down hell with me la, i book one room for u and jasmine liao.

9:06 PM  
Blogger ♥ Wanlin; said...

iyoh. don't die don't die. live long. lol. -.- what happen again sia, iyoh. love.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Sharon's said...

wanlin- erm.......

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home