Give my name a meaning, love.
Nyp have another week extention holiday man! :D
so now what? no need rush finished projects and tutorials ah?
Alright, I'm going back school for projects discussion again!
this time is Microecons and Principle of management.
hopefully, i can have something to eat while i'm doing!
you know, need some energy boost de mah , hor! (:
Currently, I'm left with these things incomplete.
Stats tutorial. Microecons proj. Principle of management proj.
Hopefully, can finished it before school starts.
Oh hell. I miss Cute so much):
I wasnt suppose to msg him for like 1week.
and it's like only 3 days leh, still 4days more to go!
how am i going to survive man! sigh lorzxz !
我不会爱,你的爱,受伤害。所以宁愿安静的等待
so now what? no need rush finished projects and tutorials ah?
Alright, I'm going back school for projects discussion again!
this time is Microecons and Principle of management.
hopefully, i can have something to eat while i'm doing!
you know, need some energy boost de mah , hor! (:
Currently, I'm left with these things incomplete.
Stats tutorial. Microecons proj. Principle of management proj.
Hopefully, can finished it before school starts.
Oh hell. I miss Cute so much):
I wasnt suppose to msg him for like 1week.
and it's like only 3 days leh, still 4days more to go!
how am i going to survive man! sigh lorzxz !
我不会爱,你的爱,受伤害。所以宁愿安静的等待
2 Comments:
nvm. most roughly i know le. anw, my hp kena con again. hell pls.
You know meh! hahaha. you dontknow a thing man!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home