等的太久不想继续 也不愿结束
First of all, today's Internet&web tech ICA was a horrible-terrible one -.-
Okay, fuck it all. Just FUCK it.
PJB says it's because i dint study! hahaha.
he dint know the hardworking sharon studied !
But he suck at computer stuffs too! so both of us are nerds (:
*GEEEEK!
Alright, i hate holidays. (Point middle finger*)
cause' i need to go back school everynow&then. (point two middle fingers*)
Must well dont give holiday right ? give shuang one lor (cries)
Upcoming Projects to be submitted at week11-12 (first week of sch&on; after holis)
Okay, Pity me . I'm tired. (point middle fingers&toes*)
&my schedule is tight this days!
AHHHH.. help me !!!!! (die&forget it*)
I'm gg bed now! Super tired.
I msged with PJB last dawn till 1am &I cant sleep after tht.
He reached home around 3am last night ! HAHA. he slept and i supposed he's owl now!
shall disturb him again! hahahaha.. alright. Goodbye reader (love)
Okay, fuck it all. Just FUCK it.
PJB says it's because i dint study! hahaha.
he dint know the hardworking sharon studied !
But he suck at computer stuffs too! so both of us are nerds (:
*GEEEEK!
Alright, i hate holidays. (Point middle finger*)
cause' i need to go back school everynow&then. (point two middle fingers*)
Must well dont give holiday right ? give shuang one lor (cries)
Upcoming Projects to be submitted at week11-12 (first week of sch&on; after holis)
- Internet and web tech ICA- Just get th instructions today wtf -.-
- Statistic method for business ICA- Going to be completed
- Effective Oral com ICA2 - halfway through my research
- Microeconomics ICA- instructions where ah??
Okay, Pity me . I'm tired. (point middle fingers&toes*)
&my schedule is tight this days!
- 17-18 : torturing myself in camp
- 19 : project discussion for internet and web tech.
AHHHH.. help me !!!!! (die&forget it*)
I'm gg bed now! Super tired.
I msged with PJB last dawn till 1am &I cant sleep after tht.
He reached home around 3am last night ! HAHA. he slept and i supposed he's owl now!
shall disturb him again! hahahaha.. alright. Goodbye reader (love)
4 Comments:
Of course still rmb laa! got rmb ok. i also seldom go care him liao. lol. -.- tired already;
HTML sucks! haha xD random siax (:
Wanlin- KNS sia you.
Meiting - Yes, sucks big time !
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home