!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Friday, May 01, 2009


You'll always be someone so special, to me - 

No matter how far we drifted, or how much both of us changes. 
No one can ever replaced your place in my heart. 
I miss how we used to sit at the temple, talking everything under th sun. 
I miss how we spend every ups and downs together. 
Now you lead your own life, I lead mine - 
But i will forget how much you've impacted me in my life. 

No matter how harsh those words were expressed. 
You make a difference. Letting you go wasnt one option. 
But if it could make you feel happier. I will. 
because, youre' special. so special. 

3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Dar, :D.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Izenn Toh said...

Thanks sis , love you too (:

8:48 PM  
Blogger Sharon's said...

HELLLLLOOOOO ! :S

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home