!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Sunday, May 17, 2009



" We are apart, sadly. We are so close and yet so far.
For how long will we still quiet and let this wall keep between us?
"

Whatever! I'm here to blog! :D a round of applause please!
Currently i just finished writing my notes for MicroEconomics exams except fr lecture4.
Hmmm.. and later i think i'm gg to mess with accounting or statistc ?

Friday school was alright alright alright!
I was high during break because my dearest classmate, yangting, activated my 'excitment button'. hahahahahah ! :D
&the most funniest thing is during stats.
You know what sangar did? we were divided into grps den when it was abt his turn,
he said this :

Sangar: BoBee Tua Pek Kong (with actions!)
Teacher: Sangar..... Number 6
Sangar: WALAO EHHHHH !
hahahaha. whole class laugh like fcuk !

Me: ehhh. die. my turn already!
Teacher: Sharon...... Number 6
Me: WAAAAAAAA PIANGGG! *face down on the table*
same as sangar, whole class laughed like nobody's business.

After school, supposingly gg out w clinques for meetup.
But turned up fcuking pissed off, and i rot at home doing my MicroEcons tutorial.
Shall not elaborate much, in case i get frustrated and spoilt my day again ..

Oh yeah, as for today! I dint went anywhere.
I woke up and i started revising. and not long, i just on my lappy.
MEEEEERA msg me awhile ago :

Meera: eh, ask you ah. should i wear formal to sch tmr den change after presentation or should i wear formal for the rest of the day?
Me: (already get pissed off by all the previous msges send by the others) I think you dont wear formal for the rest of the day better, unless you want to be laughed by me. hahahah. *trying to get some sense of humor.*
Meera: Dog. Okok. haha.
Me: (this time really get pissed off alread) You motherfucker!
Meera: eh, you v bad! you scold my mother all. nbcb.
Me: as if you scold me dog not bad liddat. nbcb.

HAHAHAHA.. JOKE OF THE DAY ~

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA! oppps! you link me too alright (: seeya soon mum!

2:50 PM  
Blogger ♥ Wanlin; said...

LOL. DONT WANT LAA. LTR I CRY. :( HAHA. Stupid. I smart okay. My results damn swee! ^^ Finally updated. >:D

4:54 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

SHARON!:D

6:33 PM  
Blogger ♥ Wanlin; said...

Reply ley. LOL. i & him not bad ley. :D

3:18 PM  
Blogger Sharon's said...

To LimCaiYing: Lol! alright(:

8:47 PM  
Blogger Sharon's said...

To Wanlin- results swee den good lorh! (: mai reply you, you also liddat. Lol. den accept him la!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Sharon's said...

To Catherine: hello dar! :D

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home