!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Saturday, May 02, 2009


"Then the guards rang one last shot, &it felt like a bullet in her heart"

I'm freakin hell tired out here, freakin aching all over-
awwwww, i wonder when can i stop learning html thingy? F.
Alright, i dint went anywhere ytd,today or even perhaps tmr ?
It's like " No money = No talk ! " Laughs!

Seriously, i miss my friends.
Jiawen,Germaine,Yucheng,Irene,Huazong,Chiawee -
will we meet up any of these days again? cause' sec sch friends are way too diff frm poly's.
Oh yeah oh yeah, i need go study for my html thingy alr! goodbye-

From today onwards, i gotta wash my hands off you.
No matter how much i detest your grp of "Friends", i meant nth to you too.
i felt so disappointed, after so much time given, the same thing happened agn.
You never changed! Don't tell me you did!
Those times we used to have together meant nth as compared to your stuffs now.
So let it ends here, i regret putting so much time on you at first.
Goodbye, love.


&I miss Cute cannnnnnnn ! ):
where did you run to!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home