!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Sunday, May 10, 2009



" I've been around enough to know, That dreams don't turn to gold "

Many times I tried to go closer, many time you blocked me to.
How much how much i wanted to tell you how i feel,
but things cant be supposed to.
I'm feeling so disheartened, so disappointed.
Awaiting by the phone, wasnt your calls.
So tell me, is it over, or was it not a start at all?

Happy MAMA's day to all ! :D
currently waiting for my elder bro to come back&cut cake! ^ ^
I love mummy(:

Tmr's Html's exam again..
It's always her emails, her notes to be printed..
this&that, that&this. awww, can this witch dont turn up tmr):
I dont like her lessons at all. Sighhh.
Alright, end here. shall go revise my test. Bye.

I hope, tmr will be a better day):

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Babyloves said...

You are linked=)
so sorry yesterday was too busy to link you.
Was free now so i link=)

11:04 PM  
Blogger Sharon's said...

Alright! (:

11:25 PM  
Blogger ♥ Wanlin; said...

donnid evny lo. cause i'm back already. haha! welcome welcome. :D must jiayou for you exams okay! just ignore that witch will do. hehehe. love.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Babyloves said...

jiayou for your exam=)

9:14 PM  
Blogger Lim Yi Huan said...

Hey Sharon! Yihuan here. COOL BLOG. :)

9:50 PM  
Blogger Sharon's said...

Wanlin - Ya! whatsoever right! Lol! :D fk tht witch la dey ):

10:32 PM  
Blogger Sharon's said...

Yi huan- HEHEHE! you forgot ur link!

10:32 PM  
Blogger ♥ Wanlin; said...

how you feeling now? much more better already eh? must cheeeeeeeeeeeerup k. dont let ppl worry abt you. hmmm. go fcuk her! go go! haha.

12:13 PM  
Blogger ♥ Wanlin; said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:13 PM  
Blogger ♥ Wanlin; said...

ohya mum. i'd invited you to my private blog. :D

12:24 PM  
Blogger '-JINGTING said...

no lah never pg (: <3

7:39 PM  
Blogger Sharon's said...

Wanlin- hahaha. I'm very fine now(: no worries. he just make my day la! woohoo~ see you soon(:

7:52 PM  
Blogger Sharon's said...

Jingting- hehehe. good girl. <3

7:52 PM  
Blogger '-JINGTING said...

ive decided not to blog anymore . so stresssss . my june hols are coming . time to meet up for real . stay happy ! oldwoman . bleah .

9:36 PM  
Blogger Sharon's said...

Jingting- why stress? sayang. everything you can talk it out alright, dont hide it to yourself. most importantly, im here! :D i promised to listen to you okeh,like always! can, but seems like im still having lessons at june! hahahaha (: catch up soon, love!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home