
" Control your poison babe, Roses have thorns they say "
Alright, Deepest apology that i dint went for th outing today! /:
I woke up like around 1plus den the outing 's like at 2.30pm?
- Firstly, i wont have enough time to prepare.
- Secondly, Aiyah! i never charged my phone luh!
HA! &to me, no batt phone = dead phone! Omfg pls~
It 9:13pm, which means today's going to end and monday will come..
I hope tht Oldwoman dont come tmr, kena swine flu, expel from Nyp. Lol!
I hope test will be like easy as ABC, cause i know a FUCK SHIT abt HTML ):
Okay, Fine.. i think my whole class hates her..
Hurray! After much help from Mojojojo, i decided to msg Cute :D
He's damn nice cannnnnn! :)
Oh. whatever. school tmr.. Whatever. school tmr..
Oh. whatever. school tmr.. Whatever. school tmr..
OH. WHATEVER. SCHOOL TMR..
Alright, Deepest apology that i dint went for th outing today! /:
I woke up like around 1plus den the outing 's like at 2.30pm?
- Firstly, i wont have enough time to prepare.
- Secondly, Aiyah! i never charged my phone luh!
HA! &to me, no batt phone = dead phone! Omfg pls~
It 9:13pm, which means today's going to end and monday will come..
I hope tht Oldwoman dont come tmr, kena swine flu, expel from Nyp. Lol!
I hope test will be like easy as ABC, cause i know a FUCK SHIT abt HTML ):
Okay, Fine.. i think my whole class hates her..
Hurray! After much help from Mojojojo, i decided to msg Cute :D
He's damn nice cannnnnn! :)
Oh. whatever. school tmr.. Whatever. school tmr..
Oh. whatever. school tmr.. Whatever. school tmr..
OH. WHATEVER. SCHOOL TMR..
2 Comments:
wooohooo ! GEOK PENG, WHICH CUTE GUY AGAIN?
Geokpeng dint tell you ah ?! hahah!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home