
Three cheers to Sharon Wong! I managed to find this w th help of Dad(:
&I will be transferring half of my money to th supplier tmr evening after orientation.
Without any delays, MuMu will arrived in Singapore for abt 3weeks time! :DD
Tmr is my Freshman orientation already. Sad to say,I'm not excited abt it.
Maybe because of a change of environment,change of circles of friends.
Definitely will be a hard time for me. Sigh.. I just wish, tmr will have ppl auto talk to me /=
&congrats ! My Ezlink card is finally ready for collection. ^^
which means i need not need to use any adult fares already! Cheers for Sharon again!
Today I will sleep early. cause' will have to wake up early to prepare tmr.
so no late night dvds for Sharon. bye readers. see you soon,mumu (:
3 Comments:
PLS DON'T SAY " EXCUSE ME " VERY LOUDLY TO UR CLASSMATES ANYMORE.
IF NOT, I THINK THAT PERSON WILL BE LIKE ME. HAHAHAHAHA
hahaha. den i will say : walao. siam lahh! " ok?! :DDDD
DAR :D.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home