
Step by Step, Walking into your arms -
Alright, lessons started!
Monday morning was a terrible,horrible,vegetable one ):
Because my lesson starts at 8am and ends at arnd 6pm, due to fri labour day.
All the makeup lessons were arranged to be on monday. Omfg!
Only thing i rmb was, after i reached home;settled all my things &I went immediate to slp.
As for today, nothing special. hahaha!
I collected my student card already! Hurrray!
just that need complete tutorials of this&that.
It's like so tiring. Micoeconomic is killing me ! D:
Mr cute chatted with me before he went for his nap. damn cute lah him (:
I think im heading to bed after i settled everything -
School tmr at 8am. meeting others at 7.30. oh faint ! ]:
Your smiles are one thing that i'm prelonging everyday -
Much misses ;
Alright, lessons started!
Monday morning was a terrible,horrible,vegetable one ):
Because my lesson starts at 8am and ends at arnd 6pm, due to fri labour day.
All the makeup lessons were arranged to be on monday. Omfg!
Only thing i rmb was, after i reached home;settled all my things &I went immediate to slp.
As for today, nothing special. hahaha!
I collected my student card already! Hurrray!
just that need complete tutorials of this&that.
It's like so tiring. Micoeconomic is killing me ! D:
Mr cute chatted with me before he went for his nap. damn cute lah him (:
I think im heading to bed after i settled everything -
School tmr at 8am. meeting others at 7.30. oh faint ! ]:
Your smiles are one thing that i'm prelonging everyday -
Much misses ;
1 Comments:
i link you alrdy(: Yunhan.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home