Hello Earthlings! This will be a proper post for today.
Im waitin for my Elder bro to come back w my dinner! (:
not hungry,not full,dont feel like chewing,munching, but i jus want to eat!
My eyes are aching till now since ytd. I think it must be th hot sun.
tmr going to get my parts&parcel for school on Monday.
Hopefully,i will be able to catch what my personal mentor talk tmr.
he's an angmoh. heavy sighhhh..
Later in th night, will be talking to bully over th fone (:
I want eat aeroplane. currently, only ate 14 ):
Im waitin for my Elder bro to come back w my dinner! (:
not hungry,not full,dont feel like chewing,munching, but i jus want to eat!
My eyes are aching till now since ytd. I think it must be th hot sun.
tmr going to get my parts&parcel for school on Monday.
Hopefully,i will be able to catch what my personal mentor talk tmr.
he's an angmoh. heavy sighhhh..
Later in th night, will be talking to bully over th fone (:
I want eat aeroplane. currently, only ate 14 ):
3 Comments:
SHARON :D. Jiayou for your studies :B.
YAY !
Aiai, I saw you :DDDDDDDDD
Finally,finally (:
Hahs,
Takecare, luv ^^
heyhey . really bored here . anyway , june holiday i wanna work . got lobang ?
misses .
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home