!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Sunday, April 26, 2009


100 aeroplanes -

Alright, seems like i'd been neglecting my blog for so many days. :D
School starts already, my life in poly have begins.
&It's gotta be very packed for me when tomorrow starts !
Yesterday, was using the com. nothing special happened.
Initially,going out for a movie with Cliques. But postponed to today.
Night,Elson called and i pester him to come online. hahaha!
He yakyakyak at me cause' i dint pass him his presents till now :x
Afterwhich, he ps-ed me and went online doing his stuffs. LOL !
Dhen, i chatted with Mrcute at msn till i went to sleep. hahaha :D

Today, managed to catch a movie - 17 again.
It's nice, rate 8/10. Touching&the storyline was great! Worth watching!
Today had to sleep like early? (I wish i can) because tmr lessons starts at 8 D:
My weekends just finished liddat ! How time flies man! ):
&Never to forget lah, tmr LimLiFang's birthday. haah!
Currently, I'm sosososo hungry): carving for chawkueytiao now :DD

I need some Happy pills.
AHHH! I fcuking hell miss You (:

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

DAR!:)

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home