!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Tuesday, March 10, 2009



--

你我这样关系 也算一种默契
偶尔一点小情绪 我自己抚平

:
:

Yesterday, o9march.
Woke up at about 8.45am&get prepared.
meeting everyone at school gate to collect our certificates.
Keep forgetting to bring my Ic. headed in&out my house umpteen times.
reached,and was not allowed to go in. as expected.
The security 'interviewed' us. he asked everyone of us : "did you smoke?"
shaked head* very soon we went to General office and tk our certificate.
was deciding if i should retake my english? sigh/
Aftermath,all of us separated. I headed to 143 to find my mummy.
Saw E-♥ at temple. he gave me funny impressions. hahaha :D
Not long, headed back home and get changed to bugis (:

E-♥ called&says he's coming to take his presents.
hahaha. intending to pass them to him on wednesday,
but he insisted to come and take his own. hahaha :D
Headed to my house downstair to pass it to him.
&he very dumb okay :X he forgot which blk i live! Rahhhhh..
done some catch up between th both of us den he went off, while i went back home.
took my things,touched up&daddy drove me to lotone. hehehe.
was on th phone with E-♥ when i saw them waiting at control.
ate at foodcourt and went off to bugis. singsangsung. overall,still okay.
Jus tht th Ktv no tibits to eat. Sighhh.. &we drank alot of water, therefore we visited th toilet alot of times ! Awwww..

settle our dinner at NanZhou SteamBun shop at Bugis Junction.
then,headed to arcade. dint intend to play,so we went up&have our icecream.
was thinking what flavours to eat. so many ): around 7plus. we headed off.
walked all th way to citylink to take 190. haha. reached home arnd 10.30pm.
so tired..

Today, 10march.
Woke up at noon. felt so uncomfortable at my bed. sigh.
saw my Elderbrother using my computer. hahaha :D
ate my 'breakfast' den watched my tv with kor.
mummy came back from sunshine&pester me to go prepare.
Heading to amk,aunt's hse to 算命.
went to asked abt mine. hehehe :x
walked arnd amk to find my dvds. sigh. couldnt find.
headed to hub. fcuk man. I swear, I'll never go amk.
I hate th people there okay.. knn.
back home arnd 9plus. so tired..

As for tmr, I thik i will sleep at home.
Supposingly meeting my naughty cockroach. end up never...
so no teckwhye for Sharon.
or should i go jp to buy my contact lens ? Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home