!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Tuesday, March 24, 2009


Yesterday, 23rdMarch2009 (:

Woke up around 12plus by my brother's call.
hahaha. my brother very 三八one hor!
he called&told me what he witnessed at his camp :x hahah!
afterwhich, i saw th msg send by Ahhua. asked if i want go out.
so quickly prepared and went ctrl to meet them.
heading to causeway point for our movie! -Mall cop (: overall nice.

then, after th show we shopped around th mall.
from th top floor down to th bottomest.
&I get my Posters+Fahrenheit's album :D damn delighted okay! ^^
can't stop smiling to myself ! wahahaha. :P
they asked me to take a picture of how my room 'll be like with those photos.
so... Tada~!

&I found out my fone's camera screen was so small, that i cant take th photos Tgt! ):
so it ended up with two pics (:

Then, we settled our dinner at Lot1 subway.
chitchatted among ourselves at subway, headed back home arnd 9plus to 10pm.
watched my show again..

As for Today,24thMarch2009.
Sorry my dearest baobao,that i dint turn up today.
I promise th next outing i cfm gurantee chop,you 'll saw me alright! ^^
afterall, hope they enjoyed themselves outside bowling-ing at batok.
whereas, i slept th whole day&i went lot1 to get my 霹雳MIT.
tmr i suppose will be another day at home bah. thurs back sch, anyone? (:

Oh yeah, I love Babye(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home