Wongie's my love, misses~
Today is my turn to post for my dearest Wongie kayz, haha! Anyway, this stupid lady was so busy with her work that she forgot all about our 2nd months anniversary okay.
Anyway, this stupid lady bought me a Green heiniken tee kayz! Argh, I'm so touched that I feel like crying please. (Haha, I'm drama queen number1!) Argh, I really miss this stupid lady so much that I feel like hugging her so tightly when I meet up with her yeah.
Wongie, when you want to meet up with this little girl of yours? I'm so empty without you please, dumbo. I want to hug you so tightly and never let go, because I'm sure you felt empty without me too yeah? Haha!
P/S: Just a short post yeah, im busy with my homework! I'll post another time kayz, takecare :)
-
It has been so long since I've last meet you, my dear. Do you know how empty it was for me when my life was without you then? I really miss those days when you and I was so close to each other, always having heart-heart talk yeah. I don't want to drift any further with you, my dear. Soon, you're starting school already therefore please study hard okay! Don't disappoint me alright, though I know you've never let me down once.
I've no choice but to admit that, I really (♥) you very much okay! Thank you for standing by me comes what may, and, sharing my sorrows and happiness with me. Misses~
Anyway, this stupid lady bought me a Green heiniken tee kayz! Argh, I'm so touched that I feel like crying please. (Haha, I'm drama queen number1!) Argh, I really miss this stupid lady so much that I feel like hugging her so tightly when I meet up with her yeah.
Wongie, when you want to meet up with this little girl of yours? I'm so empty without you please, dumbo. I want to hug you so tightly and never let go, because I'm sure you felt empty without me too yeah? Haha!
P/S: Just a short post yeah, im busy with my homework! I'll post another time kayz, takecare :)
-
It has been so long since I've last meet you, my dear. Do you know how empty it was for me when my life was without you then? I really miss those days when you and I was so close to each other, always having heart-heart talk yeah. I don't want to drift any further with you, my dear. Soon, you're starting school already therefore please study hard okay! Don't disappoint me alright, though I know you've never let me down once.
I've no choice but to admit that, I really (♥) you very much okay! Thank you for standing by me comes what may, and, sharing my sorrows and happiness with me. Misses~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home