希望让时间回到误解那天
能有机会说声抱歉
Went to see doc at 11am, couldnt sleep well.
My nose was blocked &i find it hard to breathe. haha!
I think my wish was granted.. Lol!
took my medi&watched my show for awhile &i go back to sleep.
Jus woke up not long. Tmr gg collect my pay&heading to Timah.
should i go? I felt so sick in me. sigh /:
ChinChin told me alot.
It wasn't easy letting go but i knew that i'd to think of th long run&say goodbye.
Meaningful isn't it? &once i decided to go, i couldn't look back anymore.
because th more i did it, th more i found myself couldn't move on.
Thanks brother, for all these golden advices :)
Alright, I'll leave for now..
editing my blog currently.
汪's loved -
能有机会说声抱歉
Went to see doc at 11am, couldnt sleep well.
My nose was blocked &i find it hard to breathe. haha!
I think my wish was granted.. Lol!
took my medi&watched my show for awhile &i go back to sleep.
Jus woke up not long. Tmr gg collect my pay&heading to Timah.
should i go? I felt so sick in me. sigh /:
ChinChin told me alot.
It wasn't easy letting go but i knew that i'd to think of th long run&say goodbye.
Meaningful isn't it? &once i decided to go, i couldn't look back anymore.
because th more i did it, th more i found myself couldn't move on.
Thanks brother, for all these golden advices :)
Alright, I'll leave for now..
editing my blog currently.
汪's loved -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home