偏偏你选择他来给你未来
就让我忘记再回到过去
欺骗自己比较容易


: We used to sit here, looked at them playing, talking among ourselves.
Trying to smoke whenever there's chances. Sing songs&Edit them like nobody's business.
Using others phones to camwhore ourselves. staring at each other to hint not to say out things.
Sending text messages even thou we're opposite of each other.
Going to th toilet together, locking people inside the cubicle.
Seeing them trying to heat up the pots,trying to cook something to eat.
Threatening one another with their secrets. Talking back at each other.
Snatching people's phone just to peep what's inside their phone.
Quarreling among ourself in front of everyone else. Looking at them disturbing other passerby.
Watching them sitting at their own bike and injuried themself.
Telling one another stupid jokes. Making one another angry because of what we says.
Pestering all of them to buy Milk together, getting straws at coffeeshop.
Waiting impatiently for one after another to arrive and gather together.
Bombing other's phone to get them down here immediately.
&Even, just sitting down together; Without speaking a word..
Oh.. I sososo miss them. You know?
If only we could jus sit at there again, regardless th relation any of us are in.
If only we could jus given that chance to enjoy such moments again.
These are my happy memories. can time stop taking away from me.
I miss th past. &I yearn for th happy past..
FairyGod Mother,
Pls grant me one wish..
I want to get my past back, please.
Sighhh..
就让我忘记再回到过去
欺骗自己比较容易


: We used to sit here, looked at them playing, talking among ourselves.
Trying to smoke whenever there's chances. Sing songs&Edit them like nobody's business.
Using others phones to camwhore ourselves. staring at each other to hint not to say out things.
Sending text messages even thou we're opposite of each other.
Going to th toilet together, locking people inside the cubicle.
Seeing them trying to heat up the pots,trying to cook something to eat.
Threatening one another with their secrets. Talking back at each other.
Snatching people's phone just to peep what's inside their phone.
Quarreling among ourself in front of everyone else. Looking at them disturbing other passerby.
Watching them sitting at their own bike and injuried themself.
Telling one another stupid jokes. Making one another angry because of what we says.
Pestering all of them to buy Milk together, getting straws at coffeeshop.
Waiting impatiently for one after another to arrive and gather together.
Bombing other's phone to get them down here immediately.
&Even, just sitting down together; Without speaking a word..
Oh.. I sososo miss them. You know?
If only we could jus sit at there again, regardless th relation any of us are in.
If only we could jus given that chance to enjoy such moments again.
These are my happy memories. can time stop taking away from me.
I miss th past. &I yearn for th happy past..
FairyGod Mother,
Pls grant me one wish..
I want to get my past back, please.
Sighhh..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home