Suddenly, I miss LohBaoBao so much :D
Ah bao ! I know you will be very surprised when you saw this (:
Alright, I dint went anywhere today again! sigh.
Cause' i was playing mahjong w my brother's friends ytd till 3am in th morning.
overall, i won $12bucks. hurray! ^^
but now,I'm still feeling so sleepy. should i head back to sleep now? hmmm..
Ah bao ! I know you will be very surprised when you saw this (:
Alright, I dint went anywhere today again! sigh.
Cause' i was playing mahjong w my brother's friends ytd till 3am in th morning.
overall, i won $12bucks. hurray! ^^
but now,I'm still feeling so sleepy. should i head back to sleep now? hmmm..
1 Comments:
really veryvery surprise to see my name here WONG GEOK PENG ! :D
i know you miss me very bri much.
hahaha. don't worry. you'll see me later :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home