
Seriously, I need to kick this bad habit.
I slept fcukin' late yesterday night &I woke up damn early today!
Cause' i could barely closed my eyes lor. it's like i will wake up suddenly .__.
I think my insonomia is acting up agn. sigh..
&I went watch Flh at IMM today. damn delighted you know!
I saw them! They're like so close,because i stand up super front -.-
&i swear hor, they're super charming, so mesmerising man ! :DD
although i only watched awhile but the feeling of watching ur idol was so ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
&I heard aaron wasn't feeling well cause' he was admitted to hosp a few days ago.
but he still dance super well eh! cheers man !
I recorded their first song (: shall upload tmr.
Even though i dint managed to get their autograph, even if you did queue you still carn get -.-,
it's still feeling sososo (: seeing them lor. awwww !
&Babye told me he bought me th 'gong zai' , flh toy (: dontknow real anot ! ha!
but it's so hot in there ! stuffy &whatever shit okay! hahaha.
tmr im not going anywhere, but watching my dvds again!
heard 终极三国 c0ming out le lehhhh :D cheers!
I slept fcukin' late yesterday night &I woke up damn early today!
Cause' i could barely closed my eyes lor. it's like i will wake up suddenly .__.
I think my insonomia is acting up agn. sigh..
&I went watch Flh at IMM today. damn delighted you know!
I saw them! They're like so close,because i stand up super front -.-
&i swear hor, they're super charming, so mesmerising man ! :DD
although i only watched awhile but the feeling of watching ur idol was so ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
&I heard aaron wasn't feeling well cause' he was admitted to hosp a few days ago.
but he still dance super well eh! cheers man !
I recorded their first song (: shall upload tmr.
Even though i dint managed to get their autograph, even if you did queue you still carn get -.-,
it's still feeling sososo (: seeing them lor. awwww !
&Babye told me he bought me th 'gong zai' , flh toy (: dontknow real anot ! ha!
but it's so hot in there ! stuffy &whatever shit okay! hahaha.
tmr im not going anywhere, but watching my dvds again!
heard 终极三国 c0ming out le lehhhh :D cheers!
1 Comments:
Sharon(L). Miss you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home