!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Saturday, March 14, 2009

我不是你最爱的女人
即使出卖了自己灵魂
你还是对我不够认真


Okay, I shall post a short one&I've to go..
I'm feeling so terrible okay! D:
sick already, and my neck's aching. wtf
I think for a couple of days,i'll be staying at home bah.
sighhh.. hope to get well soooooon.

&I fcuking hate ppl giving my number to others w.o asking permission.
Your mother never teach you manners issit. Knn.
I'm not friendly, I dont like to make friends unknowingly.
so dont bother to intro friends to me like nobody's business.
save it to yourself lah, fucker.
oh yahh.. and dont jump into conclusion your own ley.
whether im anti-social,weird or whatever. Is not your fcuking problem la.
Mind your own business can! Ccb. Grow up lah,toddlers!

&Back to topic. Monster?! can you pls clear my money asap!
I dont have money already. Eat what shit? Eat you issit?
Nb. Please pay me! I'm in neeeeed of cash.
It's my pay, I DESERVED THE MONEY OKAY!
fcuking pissed off ..

&P.S: i dontknow who posted th post below :x
Put ur name lehhhh. dont assume i knw, cause' i dont :D
thanks anw, girl (:
:
:

I've been searching for your soul.
But u dint manage to find out anything.
Maybe I've got used to my life now,

But trust me, I still believes in you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home