!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Looking back ..

Hello everybody, I'm back for blogging.
seems like it's been ages i blogged. very fast, i'm gg offline&watch my show. :D
My last day of work is on th saturday. gotta rest at home le ]:
very stress at work, but 1 thing. I'd never regret working at Zeniz.
It definitely bought me good memories,good friends(:
like, Jereen&Yvonne. rmb those funs we had? esp during cny period. ;P
&I promised, it's always a '宝贝ah !' ^^
tmr,working..

:
:

I miss school lives alot. I miss them all.
still remembering we create havoc in th canteen, smoking at th back of th canteen.
seeing everyone we dont like an eyesore &trying to break every school rules.
Those were times we had them all.
I miss my honeys' in class also. but now, we're separated to different paths.
sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home