I've to close my eyes to protect me ;
Alright, today i dont have to work ! :D
&I'm fcuking angry w monster you know?
its my money ! yet .... rahhh. whatsoever -.-
I dint went anywhere today ! I rot at home to watch my show (:
now halftime lah. break yi xia. haha!
Later didi coming to look for me&we're going out w th others.
Been so long since i saw them you know!
they're still th one who understands me th most.
not like those hyprocrite human beings out there, trying to 'understand' me.
oh,fine..Fine !
I miss my GohJingTing a lot okeh!
You this naughty cockroach! It's been long since i last saw you&hang out w you.
I still rmb how we used to slack tgt. &how we used to meet up when i'm off.
did you miss them all? I miss them a lot. Especially those times we played tgt.
&&The self-reflection uhuh ! xD haha. I just hope we can meet up&chanced upon those moments again. I love you - more den anything or anyone do. (:
Alright, today i dont have to work ! :D
&I'm fcuking angry w monster you know?
its my money ! yet .... rahhh. whatsoever -.-
I dint went anywhere today ! I rot at home to watch my show (:
now halftime lah. break yi xia. haha!
Later didi coming to look for me&we're going out w th others.
Been so long since i saw them you know!
they're still th one who understands me th most.
not like those hyprocrite human beings out there, trying to 'understand' me.
oh,fine..Fine !
I miss my GohJingTing a lot okeh!
You this naughty cockroach! It's been long since i last saw you&hang out w you.
I still rmb how we used to slack tgt. &how we used to meet up when i'm off.
did you miss them all? I miss them a lot. Especially those times we played tgt.
&&The self-reflection uhuh ! xD haha. I just hope we can meet up&chanced upon those moments again. I love you - more den anything or anyone do. (:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home