最孤单的是我还是那么想你
It's 19th! I wonder what mood i should have right now to blog this post.
But seriously, I'm not sad nor delight. still management of this feelins (:
haha. I dint went anywhere today, supposingly going out.
Due to my eyes infection, i went to see doc again -.-
spend 22bucks on an eyedrop. i wonder what's so uncommon in it. Laughs.
&Sharon Wong had to wear specs for th time being! Omfg.
alright, ytd we went to celebrate Francis' birthday.
had a game at timah&afterwhich, we went Jp to settle our dinner.
It's like we had been going to Jp these few days.
but we dint have proper walk down th shopping center man!
&Aijisen Lemon Tea is gan pua nice to drink lor. 3bucks okay -.-
then, we went home around 10plus (:
Dontknow what to blog alr! :D
shall end here, going to watch my dvds sooooooon! (:
It's better now, isnt it baby?
It's 19th! I wonder what mood i should have right now to blog this post.
But seriously, I'm not sad nor delight. still management of this feelins (:
haha. I dint went anywhere today, supposingly going out.
Due to my eyes infection, i went to see doc again -.-
spend 22bucks on an eyedrop. i wonder what's so uncommon in it. Laughs.
&Sharon Wong had to wear specs for th time being! Omfg.
alright, ytd we went to celebrate Francis' birthday.
had a game at timah&afterwhich, we went Jp to settle our dinner.
It's like we had been going to Jp these few days.
but we dint have proper walk down th shopping center man!
&Aijisen Lemon Tea is gan pua nice to drink lor. 3bucks okay -.-
then, we went home around 10plus (:
Dontknow what to blog alr! :D
shall end here, going to watch my dvds sooooooon! (:
It's better now, isnt it baby?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home