能伤害活的都是我爱的 ;
I went to read my past blog entries &I realised i went thru alot.
Those ups&downs, and of course how i suffered thru difficult times.
Now, the feelings i've in me was a mess.
I've let go. I've given up.
so stop coming to me&knock th feelings i've hide in within anymore.
Because' i dontknow how long i can pull thru.
It's nice to know we were together once more.
But I've also realised it's th last time we can be together.
Maybe both of us really have different perspective in life.
You seeked for more fun, whereas me; I need security &stability.
But, thanks for giving me a chance to love you wholeheartedly again.
I suppose, i did what i should do as a girlfriend at that time.
&I knew, you put in effort in our r/s. i can feel it.
Now, what state we are in now, wasnt bad too.
Maybe we should get back at one.
If only i was granted one wish, I rather get into an accident.
cause' i wanted to forget th misery,or even forget you.
Be it heaven decision or parts&parcel of what we should go thru.
I never regret loving you.
but.. let it be today, I can shout it out loud.
I dont need my 19th anymore..
I went to read my past blog entries &I realised i went thru alot.
Those ups&downs, and of course how i suffered thru difficult times.
Now, the feelings i've in me was a mess.
I've let go. I've given up.
so stop coming to me&knock th feelings i've hide in within anymore.
Because' i dontknow how long i can pull thru.
It's nice to know we were together once more.
But I've also realised it's th last time we can be together.
Maybe both of us really have different perspective in life.
You seeked for more fun, whereas me; I need security &stability.
But, thanks for giving me a chance to love you wholeheartedly again.
I suppose, i did what i should do as a girlfriend at that time.
&I knew, you put in effort in our r/s. i can feel it.
Now, what state we are in now, wasnt bad too.
Maybe we should get back at one.
If only i was granted one wish, I rather get into an accident.
cause' i wanted to forget th misery,or even forget you.
Be it heaven decision or parts&parcel of what we should go thru.
I never regret loving you.
but.. let it be today, I can shout it out loud.
I dont need my 19th anymore..
Labels: goodbye my l-ovE.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home