!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Wednesday, March 25, 2009



Alright. I dint went anywhr today also.
Mummy bought me Big Breakfast today ! :D
&I think i gotta locked myself up at home till sunday. hahaha! (:

I'm hell pissed off at msn now okay,
ccb , is you finding him problem. knn and you asked if i know him.
you think know him need add him at msn issit. fcuker.
go home fuck your mother la, bastard. ccb!

hmmm. gary didi msged me when he's otw to tution (:
hahaha. study hard alright, di. cannot throw my face hor! :D
dontknow what to blog alr. so byebye! (:

3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Hello Sharon (L).

7:36 PM  
Blogger Sharon's said...

hello sweetie! now chatting w you in msn oh! :D so fun ! ^^

9:44 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Yeah, chatting about erhem, so fun :B.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home