& yes, i'm posting for this idiot mummy of mine.
Becos, i promised her i'll post @ least 1 post for her.
So, here i am.
Like so papaya right.
Tml gg her hse, celebrating valentine wit her. Ha!
Bought her one cute eeyore & she bought me one shirt. O:
Fantastic.
Will post more if i have the time okay.
I promised. :B
I know, i'm so naggy.
Okay, i'm signing off.
Wanlin loves sharon alotalot.
Byeeeee :D ♥
Becos, i promised her i'll post @ least 1 post for her.
So, here i am.
Like so papaya right.
Tml gg her hse, celebrating valentine wit her. Ha!
Bought her one cute eeyore & she bought me one shirt. O:
Fantastic.
Will post more if i have the time okay.
I promised. :B
I know, i'm so naggy.
Okay, i'm signing off.
Wanlin loves sharon alotalot.
Byeeeee :D ♥
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home