!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Thursday, February 05, 2009

不要问我为什么 因为爱你这就是我的理由

Today's my off day. Woke up by Jereen's fonecall. Next by tht bloody weijie's .
He called and say: walauu ! so late liao still sleep " ccb. I slept at 4am last night okay!
Faster went to prepare and headed to teckwhye w my mummy.
Afterwhich, I went to find weijie at temple. chit-chatted awhile&I went cc.
Girl came to look for me awhile&she left. Dhen i joined PK they all at blk130.
Pk lonbang me w his stupid bike. haha. so no skill de with tht bike. haha.
So i have some scratches when i jump off from behind, ): pain.
But,when he changed his bike, he got skill alr ! Lols.
I was kaopehkaobu-ing&screaming like nobody business when he lonbang me to blk6.

dhen i headed off to teckwhyesec to fetch wanlin. &headed to temple.

slacked and stuff. around 4plus,wanlin went home. and i headed alone to cc.
saw nicholas papa. he says : mei you call wo ?! " haha. (:
watched my friends played badminton at cc dhen we headed to siling hse.
around 8pm, we den went to 143 to eat. aftermath, went to temple behind sit awhile.homed.

tmr working. b-oring ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home