


okay, a very short post for today cause' i jus reached home not long.
I went to do my poly medical checkup today. so fcukin' long queue ):
dhen intended to go to do my bank stuffs , but they're closed.
working hours are : 8.30am - 5.30pm ._.
Tml shall go settle this stuffs asap. If not my mummy will nagnagnag&nag -.-"
Ytd, E-♥ suddenly msg me &asked if i was working.
I told him yesh, dhen after much of his decision, he came to look fr me :D
*happpppy~! hmmm. they went to walkwalk while i was serving customer.
Told E-♥ alot (: haha. afterwhich, i go toilet.
chance upon meeting them walking outside those shops.
&same thingy, they play wit my surname. haha.
I think they left after that. &I rot in my shop all alone. Homed- at 9.30pm (:
:
:
You knew it very well that i waited for this day for damn long.
I never expect what i wish will come true.
I miss you so much that i couldnt erased off your smile in my mind.
Maybe it's your charm that causes' me to fall everytime.
But i'm happy wit what we are now.
We might have some distances, but pls trust th feelings.
someday,somehow,somewhat, we'll get closer&closer.
It true, my feelings for you is still there.
I never want to lose it, because it's simple..
I Love You- &It's forever.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home