!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Thursday, February 05, 2009

I've learnt to accept its my fault. But,I've not learnt how to let it go. Maybe because of my one move, it makes me lose you. I'm sorry for letting you have so little confidence in yourself. I'm sorry for letting you worried when i dint went home soon after work,dint eat at work. But now, I've learnt how to keep those happy moments we have; to be at th bottomest of my heart. You knew you meant th whole world to me. Someone whom i've placed first than anything else. But still i'm too lost in you.

I'm sorry for inflicting so much anger when i ran away, in you. I dint meant it still. But, its over now. Nothing much i can do. You knew lives got to be hard for me when you left. You knew i couldnt move on without you. But still , you left. My fault. Do you know that it would take me the rest of my life to move on, to accept th facts that i've lost someone important in my life? If only, i dint make that move that day. We would be better. You knew, i love you hard. I love you more den anyone else. Losing you is painful to me. Even to move on during th days without you.

I know you dote me, I know you bothers a lot about me. Hearing you doing well these few days was contented. You choose to be a free bird. I choose to let you free. I believe in everything you do , you've a reason. Because' i think too good of you. Still the same sentence i said to you, You're good in nature. You dont have to do things that made people loathes you. You 'll be a better man. &You must be a better man. Cause there's someone out there still believes in you. But, its still over ..Ya, i wont forget my dearest 小酒窝 :

2 Comments:

Blogger Winnie Tan said...

Linked you (: Dont be too harsh on urself ok? Anything can tell me (: Relink me , thanks yo. See you around soon! :)

3:08 AM  
Blogger Forgetmxy said...

Sweet ar!! yao kai xin. add me on msn :) didn't see you around already. Misses okey :) forgetmxy@hotmail.com :)

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home