!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Tuesday, February 17, 2009



:
:

Had been busy working&watching my dvds after work.
That's why, i dint have th time to come online&post.
Just completed my 终极一家 :DDDD
16thfeb is my offday. I rot at home. But, tmr my working procedure's back. ):
I'm still carving for my showwwww. AWWW.

I've avoided places that i should go.
Yes, its still hurts me inside. no matter how hard i tried to numb myself.
I dint know what to do, or even there's nothing i could do.
I wanted to hold on, but i carn find any reasons to do so.
When i miss you so much, how do i put it across ?
but i think, when time passes by; it will all fade away.
supposingly, yours alr faded. I thik i shouldnt have linger here..

Yeah, i miss you still Babye.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home