!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Saturday, February 07, 2009

Been working, &seriously my ankle is aching day by day.
Sean didi came to look for me as he passed by my shop around afternoon time.
He joked with me of something which im so disappointed with.
&I only answered him : i dont know la. dont know la. " D:
afterwhich, end work. now currently,homed. &my leg's still aching..
:

I dont sees a reason why im trying to love so much, when you dint do your part. You can do something so t-errible. If this is how you treated your dearest at that point of time, i dont sees a reason why i should treat you better. or even,why am i blaming myself so much. Yes, you meant th whole world to me. I placed you first than anything. but how could you knock th trust,th love,th beliefs,I've in within? Why did you did such a thing? Seriously,i dont understand why. or maybe, i wont. You might have your reasons, But i dontwant to know. Cause' it might be your charm, which i keep on falling and falling deeper. My feelings now was in a mess, love.anger.betrayed.sad.disappointed.disheartened. How could you do such a thing when i love you so much. Sososo much. I admit i do feel like forgiving you when i keep on thinking about it.
But you tell me, how to accept th facts tht th one you loved wholeheartedly, did such a thing?

You told me th sweetest thing that no one ever told me, you bought me up heaven yet you pushed me down hell. It might be because you're drunk, not conscious. but how could you lie to me? Yes, you did told me after everything. But in th first place,why did you do it ? I guess you never know tht i would get to see it. But i did. Its so heartradening. You gave me th sweetest love tht i never dreamt of having, &I've never regret being with you. The feelings i've for you, is definitely true. But, define yours! I dont need someone like you, who can tarnish my beliefs,trust and love in you.

I might still have L-ove for you. But i wont let myself get hurt again. This is the hell thing i wont accept or learn to pretend i dont know, everyone has its limit. I guess, this is mine. I can be a-lone. Maybe i could be, a-lone. But you broke it all. Broke it into shattered pieces. So disappointed. sososo disappointed..
别说你会难过 别说你想改变..
为何要在疼爱的时候,才对我说离开我;都是为我好?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home