!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Sunday, January 25, 2009



:
:

I shall post more happy entries ! :D
My ♥babye always says my post sounds so sad, haha. :)

Went to work at 11am today. Reached&saw fish.
not in th mood to work, was looking forward t end -.-
Longan&Yongxin came to find me in th afternoon, haha.
was intending to ask them to wait for me finished work, so tht we could head bck to tw tgt .
But i dint haf th chance to sms you know! D:
Afterwhich, around 5plus we ended work. faster rushed to tw to trim my eyebrow.
&You know! i booked an appointment, but fcuk it upside down. It closed ! ccb.
I saw Nigel&Longan across th road. Ansley&zhida (i think) at temple.
♥Babye is at his mummy house for reunion dinner. Thus, dint managed to meet him.

Bused to Lotone to find mummy. Get my perfume,nail polish&bought mummy a top. (:
Quickly left for home after tht. had my reunion dinner.
Daddy drove us to Ahma's hse, jus came back from there only.
currently, msging with my babye♥.

ps : actually, i've alot of things to do online.
But when i came online, i dint know what i need to do. wtf man!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home