!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Friday, January 02, 2009

I know they gonna say our love's not strong enough to last forever
And I know they gonna say that we’ll give up because of heavy weather
But how can they understand that our love is just heaven sent
We keep on going on and on cause this is where we both belong…


Today I'm working! Yenfang sis was msging wit me while im otw to work.
she says she witnessed something at boatquay ytd. hahha!
sis , dont forget ! Danger alert ah! later use beer bottle scare ):
Sales was fine today ! :D enjoy alot wit Jereen darling <3
tmr is my off day. !

Fetching my Wong songning after school &my Goh jingting ! :D
meeting my dearest hubby, MrLiuJunDe tmr too !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home