
Happy One-Month anniversary,Babye. 19012009
Thanks for been so understanding, so tolerating.
&so entertaining whenever you're with me.
For all th long Phone calls we're in, I know you still bothers about me. The way you emphasis at how important i've been in your life, was th sweetest thing you ever told me, baby.
You're Just sosososo important to me as well, that i've long placed you in front; first, den anything else.
Thanks for sticking by with me, Thanks for letting me stick with you. Haha. You know, I love you. &I swear, I will never let you go. Because for some reason or so, you've alr taken up part of my life. It wont be complete, &Everything will not be used to ,to me if you're gone. &I know you love me la , pig.
hahaha! :D because, i am ur idiotic sharon. &I will always be your baby.
&&I love My LiuJunDe(:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home