!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Wednesday, January 07, 2009

死了啦!12th results day ! 他妈的!中马票也没那么准 ):

I received sms frm Yucheng this afternoon.
He told me results will be released on th 12th. fcuk.
Now, feeling so damn fcukedup.stress.worried. ccb luhhhh!
who will still hav th mood to go on 13th&14th? omfg. /:

:
:

Went to teckwhye jus now. Met up w Zilin&Izen outside school.
passed my GCE Olevel tys to zilin :D heheheh.
was intending to trim eyebrow at tw , but need wait till 3plus.
angry, so i dint went afterall. headed to temple. weijie&Yongchin was thr alr.
pester them to buy milk w me at ntuc :D not long Pingkoon came.
hahaha. so fun w them okay!
not long , my baby&Gary came. haha. chitchatted&stuffs.
skippedskipped *

waited for Girl to arrive, so long pls.
played around w baby. :D he's damnit charming after having his hair dyed ok!
wangzi liao laaaaaaa ~ ( : loves*
around 7, he acc me to busstop. was playing w him still. <3
Iloveyou.

I dont want to work already !
sick and tired of my working life.
I think after cny i will QUIT ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home