!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Wednesday, December 10, 2008


I miss school's lives ...

I miss alot of things now. I miss my school days w my fellow friends.
&I miss the clique tht would sit by th table and disturb me. (:
They are separated into different path of lives now,
are they missing those times like i missed them ?
I miss those moments tht i run about in school.
miss those moments tht th whole class stayed late in school for self-revison.
I miss the disturbance in the canteeen. Every moments i spent in school.
I miss writing grandmother stories for my essays &grandfather stories for my ss.
I miss eating and smsing in class. I miss my love who called me honey everytime they sees me in class. I miss those argument whenever the class couldn't come into terms.
I miss everyone seeing each other an eyesore. I miss those long talks by our teacher.
&seriously, till the cows comes home. I miss those years i spent in teckwhye ..
Those ups&downs.

But now, I miss my boy(:
the one whom say he will be back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home