
GoodBye 2008 ! Welcome 2009 :D
Okay, i shall cut my post short. It's jus 1more minute to end of this year.
Thinking back, 2008 i've went through alot. &I've learnt alot of things too.
I realised how hard it is to settle down when we started our 1st day at sec5.
How hard to cope with th tiredness to stay till 6pm in th evening when National Exams are near.
How hard to get over th overwhelming feelings i've in within at th start of Jan.
Those ups&downs happening in 1year. I've alot of feelings in me.
But its like every year had been moving faster den th previous one.
In jus 2days time, school are reopening. The same old procedure once more.
Seriously, I'm never used to it not forcing myself to sleep on th night before school.
Now, I dont have the need to. Anymore.
&Hence, i shall start my New Year'o9 resolution !
Not forgetting, Having a good Olevel results is my Priority:)
First, is to be wit my Babyee forever.
Second is my family to be healthy.
Third is to stay close with my friends.
Not greedy, only have three resolutions in hand.
shall end here (:
It's my last post for 2008, &I miss my babyee alot ! :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home